April 9, 2014

Chocolate Avocado Pudding Pie

Well, I'm not too sure on what to call this at first. I've uploaded it in my IG as a chocolate tart, but now I've doubt about it. I think this is more like a pudding pie. The filling is not that thick and the rustic shell makes it more like a pie. Even the depth defines it as a pie. Yes, I know, it's a quiche dish. I still haven't found the right pie dish yet. Anyway, make this and you'll promptly declare it as one of the best thing you have ever make. 

Here's the recipe. 
For the Sweet Tart Dough: 
Thank you Ju of The Little Teochew for sharing this. It never failed me. 

For the filling:
2 ripe avocados
1/4 or more cocoa powder (you can subs this with Nutella and skip the date)
1/4 milk
1 cup dates, soaked in water for 20-30 mins

Blend all the ingredient together until smooth and pour the mixture into the shell. Let it set in the fridge for couple of hours. Top it with cream if you like. Skip it if you're on healthy track.

No comments:

Post a Comment