November 25, 2013

Look who's back.

It's November 2013, and I still have no idea how to fix my blog alignment, whatever its name is. That's one of the reason why I went MIA for last few months. Don't get me wrong. I love this space, but tiny little thing like this seldom put my mood off. Let's not talk about changing platform, cause that, for sure, will bring more headaches. Can we just pretend that all pictures are aligned with this paragraph. #eyesore

Anyway, these are some pix that I managed to snap last week. Let just ignore the bok choy. I did not eat them with my burger. I just love the picture so much that I've decided to include it together in this entry. Non-affiliated with the burger.

I merely have mood for my dslr nowadays. IG is much more fun. But of course, you can't compare them both. Doing so is just like trying to compare apples and oranges. But iphone camera... they are just too easy to use. And VSCOcam make everything looks so pretty, of course in that tiny IG square-format.

But I guess I'm back now... nevertheless. Trust me, I'll make time for this space. I'm not going to shut it down, for sure.

Will write more soon. :) 

4 comments:

  1. To think this was taken by an iPhone camera is FABULOUS
    Keep it up and welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur photos are amazing...i wish i can take some like urs

    https://comfortandblissfullife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. No eyesore on my screen :D It looks all aligned. Sometimes its the browser kut?

    Ur photos always make my day...I wish I could take nice picha like you! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete